Safe Workforce Development is a safety education, training, and services company. Safety is our expertise, and our business. How can we help you? Contact us.
The Safe Workforce Development team partners with customers who want to outsource all or portions of their safety related needs. Our services are designed to offer cost savings, staffing flexibility, and regulatory compliance. The most important reason for these customer partnerships is to help prevent injuries, specifically those that harm employees and reduce direct, or indirect, worker’s compensation claims.
Safe Workforce Development’s Mission is to partner with Customers to establish an injury free environment by managing on-the-job safety in a way that:
- Encourages Customers’ employees to adopt safety as a lifestyle choice and personal value both on and off the job
- Integrates safety in all work-site processes
- Enhances employee engagement in safety activities within their work areas
- Focuses on employees’ personal decisions that result in safe conditions and acts
- Establishes a formal safety observation and appraisal process driven by peers
- Creates a positive work environment that builds pride in safety processes and accomplishments
- Fosters a continuous improvement mindset that drives employees to be proactive in identifying and mitigating risks
Safe Workforce Development believes that all injuries are preventable. To help businesses realize this critical milestone we work with Customers to integrate safety and risk management processes into daily operations.
Safe Workforce Development is a wholly owned subsidiary of IMI Industrial Services Group.